Camp Registration Policy
- Camp deposit is non-refundable and is due at camp registration
- Final balance will be charged 30 days before the camp start to the card used at sign up.
Terms & Conditions
1. Services: Source Endurance (SE) offers a range of personal coaching, training camps, classes and other related services (collectively, “Services”) under the following Terms and Conditions and represents an Agreement between SE and the undersigned Individual (“Athlete”):
2. Camp Registration/Deposit Fees (collectively “camp”): The applicable deposit for the camp (as designated by SE) is due at the time of registration.
3. Camp Cancellation Policy:
- Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Cancellations from 0-45 days prior to camp date are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of original camp price.
- Unless otherwise stated in writing, the remaining camp balance due is automatically charged to the credit card on file with SE (45) days prior to the 1st day of the camp
4. Cancellation Policy:
- Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Cancellations within (46) days prior to camp date are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of original camp price.
- Cancellations between 90-46 days, inclusive, prior to camp date are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of original camp price
- Unless otherwise stated in writing, the remaining balance due after the Deposit is paid, is automatically charged to the credit card on file with SE in (2) equal payments. The first payment will be charged (90) days prior to the first day of camp and the second payment will be charged (45) days prior to the 1st day of the camp.
5. Camp General Policies:
- If you have to cancel for any reason, your deposit and additional fees depending on your cancellation date will not be refunded. Exceptions to this policy will not be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies.
- Camp payments cannot be transferred to another camp or another individual.
- There are no discounts, refunds or exchanges associated with an Athlete skipping or missing any portion of a camp including, without limitation, meals, lectures or rides.
- SE reserves the right to cancel a camp or class at any time. In this event, Athlete will be issued a full refund for any monies paid. SE is not responsible for expenses associated with planning the Athlete’s trip including, without limitation, airfare, lodging, meals, transportation, etc., (collectively “Athlete Expenses”) to attend any camp.
- Camp will be conducted based on the schedule posted prior to the camp. However, SE reserves the right to modify the camp schedule at its sole discretion.
- All fees will be applied to the camp for which Athlete is registered. If Athlete has to cancel for any reason, the deposit and applicable cancellation fees will be applied to the camp for which Athlete was registered and cannot be transferred to an alternate camp or any other Service or product offered by SE.
- If you are not satisfied with your camp experience, please notify a coach or the camp manager as soon as possible DURING THE CAMP. SE will make a considerable effort to remedy any issues. Refunds will not be issued for camps once the camp has commenced.
- The Camps may have specific rules in addition or different from these rules and will be designated on the SE website.
II. General Terms and Conditions (Applies to all SE Services)
1. Athlete Bike Handling and Storage
SE is not liable for any damage or injury related to the assembly, handling or packing of an Athlete’s bike or any other equipment. SE is not liable for any damage or theft of an Athlete’s bike or other equipment while stored in a SE training facility or camp location. It is the Athlete’s sole responsibility to maintain adequate insurance for all personal property.
The Athlete is responsible for arriving to camps with the necessary equipment and clothing. In no event will Fees for Services be refunded to an Athlete due to a lack of or improper, equipment.
2. SE Independent Contractors
Certain services may be provided by independent contractors. These professionals are independent from SE and governed by their respective state licensing authority, if applicable. The use of such services is voluntary and the Athlete hereby indemnifies, releases and holds SE harmless from and against any liability, claims, loss or injury associated with the services.
Athlete agrees that the Services provided under this Agreement are strictly confidential and may not be disclosed to any third party without the express written consent of SE, including but not limited to, the materials provided to Athlete from SE, the techniques and methodologies utilized by SE and its staff in rendering Services under this Agreement and the substance of the communications between SE and the Athlete. Athlete agrees that Athlete shall not reproduce any materials provided to Athlete by SE and, further, that Athlete will not remove any proprietary markings from materials provided to Athlete from SE, including any confidentiality notices and/or copyright notices. It is expressly understood and agreed that SE is the sole and exclusive owner of all concepts, programs, ideas, materials, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights associated with the Services. The parties further agree that neither party shall make any disparaging remarks about the other party in the event this Agreement is terminated.
4. Athlete's Responsibilities
Athlete hereby agrees to abide by all applicable industry associations and national governing bodies policies and regulations surrounding the nonuse of performance enhancing drugs, including any banned substances
5. Waiver and Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity
A. RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
ATHLETE REPRESENTS THAT ATHLETE IS AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE. FURTHER, ATHLETE UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT: (I) PARTICIPATION IN THE SERVICES IS VOLUNTARY; (II) THE SERVICES MAY REQUIRE INTENSE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY; (III) AND THAT SUCH PARTICIPATION CARRIES WITH IT CERTAIN AND INHERENT AND UNAVOIDABLE RISKS, INCLUDING AN INCREASED RISK OF SERIOUS ILLNESS, INJURY, PARALYSIS, OR EVEN DEATH. WITH FULL AWARENESS OF SUCH RISKS, ATHLETE AGREES THAT ATHLETE ASSUMES THE RISK OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SERVICES. ATHLETE CERTIFIES THAT ATHLETE IS PHYSICALLY FIT AND SUFFICIENTLY TRAINED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE SERVICES AND THAT ATHLETE HAS NOT BEEN ADVISED AGAINST PARTICIPATION BY A QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
ATHLETE UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ATHLETE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ARRANGING ANY LODGING, TRANSPORTATION, EQUIPMENTS AND OTHER RELATED TRAVEL ACCOMMODATIONS AND ALL EXPENSES NEEDED BY ATHLETE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SERVICES (“ATHLETE EXPENSES”). SE IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH ATHLETE EXPENSES FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICES.
ATHLETE AGREES THAT ATHLETE IS VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THE SERVICES, WHETHER CURRENTLY, OR IN THE FUTURE, WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE NUMEROUS RISKS AND DANGERS INVOLVED AND SE SHALL BEAR NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (I) NEGLIGENCE IN ANY MANNER ON THE PART OF SE IN THE CONDUCT OR ARRANGEMENT OF THE SERVICES, (II) EQUIPMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SELECTION, ASSEMBLY, SHIPPING, PACKING, HANDLING, STORAGE, FAILURES OR MAINTENANCE; (III) THE MAINTENANCE OR OPERATION OF ANY VAN OR OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE UTILIZED TO TRANSPORT ANY ATHLETES OR ANY OTHER TRANSPORTATION FAILURE, REGARDLESS OF THE MODE OF TRANSPORTATION; (IV) PHYSICAL EXERTION FOR WHICH I AM NOT PREPARED; (V) RISK ASSOCIATED WITH FOOD, IMPURE WATER OR OTHER BEVERAGES; (VI) CRIMINAL ACTIVITY; (VII) DANGERS ASSOCIATED WITH WILD OR OTHER ANIMALS; (VIII) HIGH ALTITUDE, ACCIDENT OR ILLNESS WITHOUT ACCESS TO MEANS OF RAPID EVACUATION OR AVAILABILITY OF MEDICAL SUPPLIES OR SERVICES AND/OR THE AVAILABILITY OR ADEQUACY OF MEDICAL ATTENTION ONCE PROVIDED; OR (IX) LOST, STOLEN OR MISPLACED LUGGAGE OR PROPERTY. ATHLETE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE ENJOYMENT DERIVED FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SERVICES AND THE INHERENT RISKS ASSUMED ARE BEYOND THE ACCEPTED SAFETY OF LIFE AT HOME OR WORK. ATHLETE HEREBY AGREES TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS/HER OWN WELFARE AND ACCEPTS ANY AND ALL RISK OF DELAY, UNANTICIPATED EVENTS, INCONVENIENCE, ILLNESS, INJURY, EMOTIONAL TRAUMA OR DEATH. ATHLETE FULLY
DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS TO SE THAT ATHLETE, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY ON BEHALF OF ATHLETE WILL SUE OR THREATEN TO SUE SE AND AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS SE, SE’S REPRESENTATIVES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, VOLUNTEERS, OTHER ATHLETES, ANY SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS AND IF APPLICABLE, OWNERS AND LESSORS OF THE PREMISES ON WHICH THE SERVICES MAY TAKE PLACE (EACH CONSIDERED ONE OF THE “RELEASES” HEREIN) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ON THE ATHLETE’S ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS.
IN CONSIDERATION OF SE’S ACCEPTANCE OF ATHLETE’S REQUEST TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SERVICES, ATHLETE HEREBY INDEMNIFIES, RELEASES AND FOREVER DISCHARGES SE AND ANY SE REPRESENTATIVE FROM ANY LIABILITY, CLAIMS, LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES, AND WAIVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST SE ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ATHLETE’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SERVICES, INCLUDING CLAIMS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, PARTIAL OR PERMANENT DISABILITY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, MEDICAL OR ECONOMIC LOSSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM THE SERVICES OR ANY INSTRUCTION OR TRAINING ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICES AND WHETHER BASED UPON THE BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. THIS RELEASE SHALL BE BINDING UPON ATHLETE’S HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, SUCCESSORS AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE. ATHLETE HEREBY FURTHER STATES THAT ATHLETE CURRENTLY SUFFERS FROM NO PHYSICAL OR MENTAL CONDITION THAT WOULD IMPAIR HIS/HER ABILITY TO FULLY PARTICIPATE IN THE SERVICES. ATHLETE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE INDIVIDUAL RESULTS. ATHLETE, NOT SE, IS PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE GOALS.
6. Requirements to Obtain Services if Under the Age of 18.
For participation in Services of individuals under the age of 18, a written agreement executed by a parent or legal guardian is required. For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Athlete” shall include the parent or legal guardian. Further, Athlete agrees that if, despite the release hereunder, the minor Athlete or anyone on the minor Athlete’s behalf makes a claim against any of the Releases named above, minor Athlete, minor Athlete’s parent and/or legal guardian will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Releases from any liabilities including, without limitation, litigation expenses, attorneys’ fees, damage or cost incurred as a result of, or in any way, associated with any such claim.
7. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be construed under and in accordance with the laws of the State of California exclusive of any conflict-of-law or choice of law rules and principles. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be commenced in the state or federal courts located in San Diego County, California and Athlete irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
This terms and conditions of this Agreement may not be amended or modified without the express written consent of SE and any attempt to do so shall be null and void. Athlete may not assign his/her rights or delegate his/her duties under this Agreement without the prior written consent of SE. The Services are not transferable. This Agreement, together with the terms and conditions of the Coaching Package, as well as any Waiver, constitute the complete and exclusive statement of all mutual understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding all prior proposals, communications and understandings, oral or written. As part of this Agreement and for no additional consideration or agreement, SE may request the consent of the Athlete to use the Athlete's name, image, likeness, and video training, for promotional purposes and any such consent by Athlete shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- Photo Release
I agree to grant to SE and its authorized representatives permission to record photography, film and/or video, pictures of my participation. I further agree that any or all of the material photographed may be used, in any form, as part of any future publications, brochure, or other printed materials used to promote SE, and further that such use shall be without payment of fees, royalties, special credit or other compensation. If you would like SE and its authorized representatives not to use your likeness, please inform the SE Camp Manager ahead of the camp.