A. By Athlete during first thirty (30) days: If Athlete is dissatisfied with the Coaching Services performed by SE during the first 30 days, Athlete may request a refund of the first monthly fee and terminate this agreement, provided that Athlete submits notice in writing no later than 30 days from the start date of the Initial Term. A-1. In the event the athlete onboarding process has not begun within *2 business days, the athlete would be entitled to an additional refund of the startup fee. B. Athlete may cancel services with SE by providing a 30-day notice via written request. Your request will be effective 30 days from date of receipt of the written cancellation. During the 30-day period subsequent to receipt of cancellation request by Source Endurance, your training services will be maintained and you will be billed for services.
C. Email requests for cancellation can sent to email@example.com or mailed to:
Source Endurance, LLC
6 Foxborough Ct.
Heath, TX 75032
D. SE may terminate or amend this agreement at any time upon ten (10) days written notice to Athlete.
The fundamental difference between a Cancel and a Hold is that a hold requires a declared restart date. This restart date must be within 90 days of the requested hold beginning.
- Account holds will be granted on a case by case basis. Athlete must provide in writing to his/her coach and to firstname.lastname@example.org the reason for a hold request. Also, the athlete must declare a date that the hold is to be lifted. This date shall be no more than 90 days from the start of the hold.
- Once a request for athlete hold has been granted, the athlete will be billed a prorated rate in advance for 30 days and service will be immediately halted.
- Source Endurance will notify the athlete and coach 14 days before the hold is lifted and service will begin again on the stated restart date.
- The athlete will be billed after the first 30 days of the service restart.
- Once the athlete has restarted service the Cancellation policy will apply. Should the athlete abandon the hold, the prorated rate will serve as a 30 day cancellation notice.
Unfortunately these things happen and with your notification to Source Endurance, we can offer up to (3) months of a Medical Hold. During this time, you will not receive coaching and you will not be billed until your return or 3 months, whichever comes first. Anything longer than (3) months will be discussed in order to come up with an amicable solution. This is for Medical reasons only. Medical Holds will require a diagnosis from a physician and a written request sent to your coach and email@example.com
*§ 802.201 Business day.
The term business day means Monday through Friday, except the legal public holidays specified in 5 U.S.C. 6103, any day declared to be a holiday by federal statute or executive order, or any day with respect to which the U.S. Office of Personnel Management has announced that Federal agencies in the Washington, DC, area are closed. For purposes of calculating any deadline imposed by this part triggered by the submission of a party to a transaction under § 802.501(i), any submissions received after 5 p.m. Eastern Time are deemed to be submitted on the next business day.