A 5-day adventure ride in the epitome of remote and picturesque
Sub Rosa is a secret, a riding and vacation experience on hidden roads.
“I was training for Dirty Kanza 200. I figured if I could train on roads harder than that of the Flint Hills I would find the race easy. What I found was a region of riding with no cars, and no Strava segments. These roads and the Medicine Bow Range represents a purity of riding and adventure you can’t get anywhere else” – Zack Allison
Zack Allison Found gravel riding as he kept reaching further and further from his home in Fort Collins, Colorado. “The further you ride out in Colorado the roads get less paved and you get into a rhythm where it’s an adventure and experience not just another ride” Currently riding on Team Clif Bar and mixing it up on dirt with a Top 10 at DK200 and racing Belgian Waffle Ride in 2017. Zack has the ability to ride any bike anywhere and wants to bring the experience of the amazing roads in his back yard to anyone that wants to vacation ride. Zack loves finding new roads, going flat out and then putting his feet up and drinking a local beer at Beaver Meadows.
Whitney Allison found cycling in college and has raced professionally on the road since 2013 for the infamous Colavita Pro Cycling team and is racing for Hagens Berman Supermint Women’s Pro Cycling Team in 2018. Her cycling career has taken her around the globe. A time trial specialist and power rider, she’s attracted to the long arduous adventures of gravel. As Zack’s partner in crime, Whitney has extensively explored Colorado’s gravel secret and is eager to share her passion and explore with you.
Jess Cerra first found XTERRA Off-Road Triathlon in grad school, where she went on to win the amateur XTERRA National Championship in 2010. She continued racing XTERRA professionally in 2011 and then switched her focus to the Ultra Endurance MTB Professional Circuit in 2012-2013. Jess was captivated by the road scene in 2014 and will race her 4th professional season in 2018 (two years with Twenty20, formerly Twenty16, and two years with Hagens Berman Supermint). Jess has raced professionally in all the major American races, and many exclusive European races, but is constantly drawn to her roots on the dirt and her drive for adventure. In the mountains, in the trees, on a challenging, rocky climb is where Jess thrives.
This riding vacation will be a new type of camp. Enjoy the amazing riding of the area, challenging yourself. Make it to the resort after pushing yourself on the route, then kick back and enjoy our professional chef-created meals, local beers, and rest up for the next day’s fun.
For the summer of 2018, join us at Sub Rosa- Unpaved, Colorado’s Gravel Secret…
Five days of gravel adventure riding July 25-29th, 2018, hosted by Source Endurance Training Center of the Rockies at Beaver Meadows Resort in Red Feather Lakes, Colorado. Experience remote, picturesque Colorado gravel riding for 5 riding days and 4 nights at our all-inclusive pro-style luxury camp. Get yourself to Fort Collins and kick back for a week you’ll never forget.
- 5 Riding Days with long and short options each day, almost entirely gravel on Colorado’s most exclusive and secluded roads. Choose to ride with the group or forge out on your own for a character-building adventure.
- 4 Nights at Beaver Meadows Resort.
- Transportation to and from Fort Collins to Beaver Meadows Resort on Day 1 and Day 5.
- Riding with Source Endurance coach Zack Allison, and pro-rider Whitney Allison.
- Full mechanic support.
- Ship your bike to camp via Bike Flights, build-up and re-packing included.
- Follow moto and vehicle support on rides complete with ride food, water and electrolyte.
- Locally chef prepared breakfast, picnic lunch, and dinner along with snacks.
- Locally brewed beer and cocktails.
- Soigneur support including leg flushes to keep you riding your best.
- Included additional coaching retreats and recovery yoga.
- Relaxing in the wilderness of Northern Colorado.
- Free entry to the August 4th FoCo Fondo.
- Special items and offers from camp partners.
- Exclusive Sub Rosa apparel item. It’s still a secret!
- Access to Empower Performance Therapy athlete training services for those little aches and pains.
What’s not included:
- Transportation to Fort Collins. If flying in, we recommend using Green Ride shuttle.
- Any food or beverages purchased outside of our chef prepared meals and included drinks.
- $2400 shared room (own bed)
- $2900 single room
- $1500 non-riding partner tag-along
Pay in full up front, or choose a $500 deposit and pay the remainder in installments or pay the rest in one go by July 1st, 2018, whichever is best for your budget.
Limited to 25 riders.
**There are also condos of various sizes available for groups of friends who would like to adventure together. Please contact Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you would like this option. Condos are extremely limited check out Beaver Meadows Resort for detailed accommodations**
Sub Rosa- Unpaved will be an adventure and a challenge. This Northern Colorado corridor between Fort Collins, Wyoming, and beyond is an untapped gravel riding wonderland. With two route options each day, you can choose your own adventure. At 7900 feet, the altitude is real but the adventure opportunities are even more so. Short route rides will vary between 35-50 miles and long route rides will be 55-80 miles. Between the altitude and climbing, these will be fantastic challenges each day with views you’ll never forget. Kick off with chef-prepared breakfast with locally roasted Peritus Coffee before heading out on your gravel ride. Enjoy chef-prepared boxed lunches each day on the road, met with top notch recovery, dinner, and luxury accommodations each night. You’re on an adventure, you’re riding, but you’re on vacation- the ultimate trifecta.
Source Endurance excels at helping our clients meet their performance goals and we know working with us is the best way to ensure you are 100% ready for this camp. We specialize in individual coaching and consulting. Individual and Group Coaching available.
For the Fort Collins locals, Source Endurance Training Center of the Rockies also has a ton of classes available throughout the day to help your fitness even in the dark and cold days of winter. Be sure to check out the latest schedule and don’t hesitate to reach out for recommendations based on your current work schedule and goals.
Other Complimenting Events:
Join us for one of these incredible three-day semi-supported bikepacking excursions around the country! Check them out newbelgiumramble.com.
This August 4th FoCo Fondofest has 12, 25, 50 and 100 miles of gravel fun in Fort Collins, Colorado. Learn more at focofondo.com.
Cancellation and General Policies
If you have to cancel for any reason, we can offer a partial refund depending on the notice.
- 61+ days prior: Cancellation Fee of 25% of original camp price
- 31-60 days prior: Cancellation Fee of 50% of original camp price
- 0-30 days prior: Cancellation Fee of 75% of original camp price
- There are no discounts, refunds or exchanges associated with an Athlete skipping or missing any portion of a camp including, without limitation, meals, lectures or rides.
- If weather makes the camp impossible, we will offer one of several solutions: an indoor camp with a partial refund or a camp rescheduled to a later date.
- Camp will be conducted based on the schedule posted prior to the camp, but Source Endurance Training Center of the Rockies reserves the right to modify the camp schedule based on, without limitation, weather and the number or skill level of Athletes in attendance.
- All fees will be applied to the camp for which Athlete is registered. If Athlete has to cancel for any reason, the deposit and applicable cancellation fees will be applied to the camp for which Athlete was registered and cannot be transferred to an alternate camp or any other Service or product offered by Source Endurance Training Center of the Rockies.
- If you are not satisfied with your camp experience, please notify a coach or the camp manager as soon as possible DURING THE CAMP. Source Endurance Training Center of the Rockies will make a considerable effort to remedy any issues. Refunds will not be issued for camps once the camp has commenced.