2019 Cyclocross Camp
Fort Collins, Colorado
The 2019 Source Endurance Training Center Cyclocross camp will take place August 17th-18th with cyclocross mentors Master’s Nats podium finisher Steve Stefko and SE coach and longtime cyclocross athlete and enthusiast Kristen Arnold.
Just before the Colorado CX season, leave this camp with the skills and knowledge to have your best CX season yet. We will have morning coffee, a full day of cx riding, and expert instruction. We have barriers, grassy corners, run ups, off camber, SAND, everything you need to learn how to be the best cross racer you can be. Lunch and happy hour is provided after your hard days work each day. Please see the official schedule for details.
Price is $250 for the full camp. or $150 for a single day. Early bird pricing until June 30th. Members save 20%. Current SE athletes, please contact Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org for the member pricing.
Location: Source Endurance Training Center 1833 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins, Colorado 80528 (all the way around back).
- Saturday morning 9-9:30am Free coffee available, camp overview, meet the instructors
- Saturday morning session 9:30-11:45am Training ride (45 mins warm up) Interval hill session How to do over under/threshold training for cx Fundamentals of mounting and dismounting
- Saturday Lunch – Noon
- Saturday afternoon session 12:45pm – 3:00pm Secondary mounting and dismounting session Barriers Cornering Adding in Cornering, short grass corners, barriers and mounting.
- Sunday Morning – Coffee 9:00-9:30am.
- Sunday morning session is 9:30-11:45am Mounting + dismounting advanced Run ups Off camber riding, Sand
- Sunday Lunch – Noon
- Sunday Afternoon 12:45-3:00pm Run ups turns before run ups, off camber riding, Protecting the line, Mock Race
- Wrapping Up 3:15-4:00pm Closure, Happy Hour, sponsored by Source Endurance