ADAM MILLS, MSED, RCEP
Adam earned his Bachelor’s in Exercise Science in 2003 and his Master’s in Clinical Exercise Physiology in 2005, both from the University of Kansas in Lawrence, KS. During his graduate studies, Adam was a regular on the Dean’s List, and a recipient of multiple academic scholarships.
During his studies, Adam discovered his passion for both cycling and competition, which quickly led him to the elite ranks of cycling. Adam has competed with top ranked amateur and collegiate cycling clubs since 2001. He has competed in international competition, countless NRC races, innumerable elite races, and national championships in many different disciplines of the sport.
Adam’s true talent comes as a coach with his ability to combine his vast experience with his knowledge of sport. He is indeed a student of science, sport, athletic performance, strategy, and tactics, continually educating himself by keeping up to date with current trends and methods in sport. Adam is able to incorporate these attributes to help his clients reach and exceed their goals. He truly feels a sense of pride when his clients realize their potential.
Adam understands that, as part of the Source Endurance family, the coachaing focus is on the client. He strives to help you set attainable goals, then meet those goals by using a training approach based upon your lifestyle, cutting edge science, and an unprecedented attention to detail.
Adam currently lives in San Diego, CA and works with clients targeting; gravel grinders, all road, rally, endurance/ enduro, mountain biking, road racing, criterium (crits), time trials and cyclocross.
- MSEd Clinical Exercise Physiology, University of Kansas
- BSEd Exercise Science, University of Kansas
- Registered Certified Exercise Physiologist: American College of Sports Medicine
- USAC Level 1 Coach
- Training Peaks Level 2 Coach
- Tour of Utah: 5th Stage 1; 3rd Stage 2; 2nd Stage 4; 8th Stage 6
- Colorado Cycling Classic: 3rd Stage 4
- Tour of Taiwan: 5th Stage 5
- San Dimas Stage Race: 1st GC
- Chico Stage Race: 1st GC; 2nd Stage 2; 2nd, 3rd Stage 3,
- Tour of Murrieta: 1st Stage 1; 1st Stage 2; 2nd GC
- 10th Belgian Waffle Ride
- 3rd SPNDX Stampede
2013 5th Dirty Kanza 200